lundi 10 décembre 2012

How to save some time (and energy)

I remember when I made my very first meat pie.  I was newly "coupled" and thought that this was the most wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I felt so grown up.  And when I made my first batch of strawberry jam.  Another milestone.  And yes, I continued to make meat pies "tourtières" for many years, although I stopped cutting the meat by hand.  I bought ground meat.  Then, years later, I relaxed my standards and found very good meat pies available in town. There are also very good cakes available and all kinds of goodies.

I do have more time now but I still buy meat pies, preferring to spend my time doing other things.

Coaching challenge: what could you "delegate" during this Season.  Either to your local store or someone else in the family who really wants to bake or cook?  A couple of saved hours here and there to relax, take a long bath, go for a walk or cross-country skiing or swimming or anything you really desire can make a big difference in how you feel.

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.
Canada's Coach

Success and Fearless Living Coach for professional women
Life and Wellness coaching for women

http://www.canadas-coach.com
http://www.eftottawa.com